Work in progress on various musical projects and collaborations.
Receives various awards and recognitions
- 2014 Participation in the Sanremo Area, the collaboration with Umberto Iervolino begins
My artistic career started when I was very young, following the passion of my grandfather (musician in the town band). I started studying the trumpet and the piano but only later I decided to study and dedicate everything to the guitar.
I start my career as a guitarist with private teachers and then I undertake a path dedicated to the study of Jazz / Blues and Hard Rock at the Lizard Academy < / strong> based in Palermo.
My artistic career has almost always been accompanied by my band established since 2010 together with my brother. At first everything focused on the published but later the passion for creating took over and they became my unpublished ones to accompany me on my journey.
My pieces deal with social issues but also with universal identities and roles. A keen sensitivity to sensitive topics, such as the mafia, abandonment, distance and memories, fundamental themes for a boy of this age but common to an often underestimated generation.
My pieces deal with social themes but also with universal identities and roles. A keen sensitivity to sensitive topics, such as the mafia, abandonment, distance and memories, fundamental themes for a boy of this age but common to a generation that is often underestimated.
This is my greatest passion, to tell an intense everyday life , made up of characters, events and crucial moments.
Subsequently, the Sanremo experience begins the collaboration with Umberto Iervolino on a project that will be released soon.
I always continue my studies on the instrument by expanding the study of blues with the bottleneck (slide) and lap steel guitar.
I start various musical collaborations with the only artist in Italy for B&G guitars, Magrabo, tc electronic, G7 capo, Supro…
Several projects and musical collaborations are currently in progress both personal and as a guitarist for various projects.
I have received various awards on my journey:
- Best guitarist among various competitions and festivals
- Victory14th Lennon Festival
- Awards as best text and performer in various Sicilian Festivals
- Touro Music Fest final in Rome
- Recording prize assigned by Pico Cibelli, Marcello Balesgra, Stefano Senardi
- The Spada D'Oro place
- Sanremo in Vetrina (Contest held directly in Sanremo with radio promotion)
- Participation in the Sanremo Area 2014 entering among the 40 finalists and subsequently in the Compilation of the Sanremo Area